Full time roles for PCV drivers in the York area
Are you a bus or coach driver in the York area.
Do you feel valued in your current role?
Perhaps you're fed up your daily routine driving the same old routes and would like to make a change but are not sure where to go?
York Pullman Bus Company are one of the North of England’s premier bus and coach operators, employing well over a hundred staff in a variety of full and part time roles. A family firm throughout, we take pride in supporting our highly valued staff to make sure that everyone feels valued working for us and can achieve their very best, every working day.
We are looking for more full-time drivers to join and work with us in the York area.
- Genuine family firm with a highly supportive, friendly atmosphere
- Full time positions with flexible work patterns
- Great rates of pay with enhanced rates for night-times and weekends
- Guaranteed minimum pay periods of 40 hours every week, all year round, with extra hours available too
- No split shifts; we pay our drivers when they start work and keep paying them until they finish every day
- Modern, high-specification fleet of vehicles for the very best driving experience, ranging from 16 seat Mercedes Sprinters to new executive touring coaches and everything in-between
- Detailed, full induction day on your first day to make sure you are completely comfortable in your new workplace
- Full route training on school routes, with advice and support 24/7 on every aspect of your job
- In house DSA approved ongoing training provided free to all driving staff every year
If you already hold a valid PCV (Category D) driving licence and have a drivers CPC card we would be very interested to hear from you about opportunities within the York Pullman family.
Applicants will need to be able to successfully pass a DBS check for suitability to work with school children.
For more information or just a friendly, informal initial chat, please call us on 01904 622992. Or email David at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch to discuss the roles on offer in more detail.
"If you find a job you love, you'll never work again..." - Churchill