Covid-19 Key Worker & EHC School Transport Operations from 31st March 2020.
This page contains information relating to Covid-19 Operations from York Pullman and Group companies. It will be updated as and when there are any additions or deletions of information to be provided.
Some schools still remain open to provide support to key workers’ children and we will be operating some services to enable these children to travel to and from school as follows:
- Home to school journeys we provide to Fulford School, Huntington School and Tadcaster Grammar School on behalf of the City of York Council will now be operated on a need-only basis. If you require transport for your child please speak to the school who will then ensure that the bus service is in place for your child when you need it. Contact numbers for the school are Huntington School 01904 752100 and Fulford School 01904 633300.
- Archbishop Holgates School A41, A42 and A43 will NO longer operate.
- Manor School M2 and M3 will NO longer operate.
- All the Routes operated on behalf of North Yorkshire County Council will now be operate on a school request basis only, so if you require transport this will be organised by the school directly with ourselves; please contact the school to let them know if your child requires transport.
- All Routes operated on behalf of the East Riding of Yorkshire Council are temporarily suspended. For more information on school services in East Riding of Yorkshire Council area please click here to visit their website.
Our bus services continue to operate although some times have changed, click here to visit our local bus service page.
Our offices remain open during normal office hours on 01904 622992 with a reduced staffing level to answer any questions you may have. Alternatively, please email us if you have a query relating to school transport.
York Pullman Bus Company