Coach Marque - Your Assurance Of Quality
York Pullman is proud to be a CoachMarque accredited Company.
CoachMarque is the quality standard of the UK coach industry. It is concerned with all aspects of the business and not just the coach itself.
All CoachMarque companies operate to a strict set of criteria and are regularly assessed by an independent auditor to ensure compliance with the highest standards in safety, customer service and operational excellence.
The CoachMarque accreditation scheme is administered by the Confederation of Passenger Transport (CPT) , the trade association for the coach and bus industry of which we are also a member. CoachMarque is also the only UK member of the Global Passenger Network (GPN), the worldwide organisation for quality coach operators (www.gpn.travel).
All CoachMarque members are independently audited to prove they comply with the following quality standards:
- All CoachMarque accredited vehicles will be under 10 years old and subject to a rigorous preventative maintenance programme to maximise reliability and safety
- The Company will have an appointed person within the organisation responsible for all health and safety issues and a comprehensive health and safety policy available for inspection
- The Company will have a policy of informing customers of the on-board safety procedures before departure
- Drivers licences are checked on a regular basis to ensure that drivers have a current valid licence for the type of vehicle they are likely to drive
- Coaches will be presented in a clean condition and the driver in full Company uniform
- The Company will provide a 24 hour helpline to be used in cases of emergency
- The Company will operate from an identifiable operating base
- In the unlikely event of a complaint, the Company operates a formal procedure to deal effectively and quickly with any client dissatisfaction
- The Company fully complies with all the necessary insurance requirements for public liability, group vehicle cover, employers insurance and where appropriate, tour operator liability. Where appropriate, the Company will comply fully with current legislation concerning package travel, including safeguarding client’s money paid in advance
- An approved and documented training policy
- All drivers will have a copy of a handbook containing relevant information required to carry out their duties professionally and in line with Company policy